We had some seriously nice weather into November and spent as much time outside as we could! We went down to the beach behind our house one evening and just hung out before Sean got home from work. Sophia of course began dancing and I got this great shot of her! She's worked so hard on her flexibility and strength this year. She has improved alot. We were just soaking in having only Luca again.....
The dog that lets us do whatever we want to her...
A beautiful fall day....Sophia and I baked together and I captured my favorite trees in full splendor with their changing leaves
Just being silly with Harps and lap dog
Our 4th grader won!! Woohoo!!!
I got a call on my mom's birthday from our vet that they were trying to find a home for this older male basset named Babe. Dr. Payne told them to call us, knowing how much we loved bassets. His owner had cancer and couldn't care for him anymore. We went to meet him, and Ann was standing outside with all of his stuff and she passed it to me and told me she didn't want to watch us leave with him. Well....that was that. We took Babe home and decided he was ours. It took him awhile to adjust. He never warmed up to Sean. He had only known a 75 year old woman and her two little dogs his entire life. And our house is chaotic and loud! I have to say...having a basset in the house again felt right. He had Zoe's face and Mable's body and smelled like the girls. I couldn't help but love him.
This picture warms my heart. Sophia fell in love with Babe right away.
Ears for days........
Harper....rapper extraordinaire! haha!
On a fall walk with this pretty girl....she found a leaf that looked like a heart.
Snuggling brother on the couch
These two took turns with the sock monkey beanie! Luca is such a trooper
Sean and I have been wanting tattoos since we got married and honestly sort of put it off and forgot about it. He started talking about it again, and we began praying about what to get. It is permanent after all! After Thanksgiving we decided to get them. No regrets so far....I am loved and that will never change, even when I'm old and wrinkly. I got it on my forearm after intending it on my wrist. Changed my mind at the last moment. Jan called me and reminded me of this scripture. So powerful! Song of Songs 8:6-7 "Place me like a seal over your heart, like a seal on your arm. For love is as strong as death, it's jealousy as enduring as the grave. Love flashes like fire, the brightest kind of flame. Many waters cannot quench love, nor can rivers drown it."
Sean's has the scripture reference of Isaiah 41:10 "So do not fear for I am with you. Do not be dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you: I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
My potty partner
Ummmm...going on maybe number 3 or 4 lost within a month
And the Christmas tree is up before November is over!
No comments:
Post a Comment