I had been eyeballing a short haircut for a month and when I went shopping in Lubbock with mom and Jolie I went for it. After all...it is just hair! I am loving it so far. I think it suits me:) New hair and a tattoo....look out world! I am ready for 2016 and all it has to bring!
She kills me with this smile...
Getting stickered up. Seriously.
Babe gave Luca company while we had him. He insisted on jumping right where she would be laying. Luca was so gentle and patient and just let him. I think she knew what we couldn't see...
Baseball tournament Dec 11-12. First one with our Turn2 team. We got beat badly, but they had fun and it was a learning experience for sure.
Same weekend Sophia had a winter dance recital! It was busy busy.
I took some great pics of Babe one afternoon during Harper's naptime. I was praying on the living room floor and noticed how much he seemed to be enjoying his nap on the couch. Had to take a few snapshots of it. I'm glad I did. That night he had an episode in the kitchen I thought was a seizure. I took him to the after hours vet and she couldn't see anything really going on other than his breathing was very strange. I took him in the next morning or x-rays and it turned out that he had a massive tumor in his abdomen. We had no idea he was even sick. He seemed so healthy and happy for the most part at our house. I had to go down to the vet and say goodbye. Again. We had Babe one month and one day. I put down 3 basset hounds in 13 months. I think I will call it quits for awhile on trying to have more than Luca. I am so thankful for that month we had Babe even though he was quirky and never warmed up to Sean. He brought back all those sweet basset feelings I had with our girls and he loved me!
Trying out panties...for about 4 minutes before she had an accident!
Christmas service at Oasis Dec 20, 2015. Sophia sang a solo part in the children's song and she sang a duet with me! She was spot on and didn't even seem nervous!
And the good weather continues into December. Warm enough for bare feet and forts outside mid December. That would all change soon enough!
No comments:
Post a Comment