Thursday, December 31, 2015

Christmas 2015 and Snow...Lots and lots of Snow!

We just finished up with Christmas and we had the best time! We started out Christmas Eve with breakfast with friends. I think we may make this a yearly tradition from now on!
The girls- Alana, Angie and Brittany

After dinner at Aunt Vicki's we went to Kerri's for gifts with them and Nonnie and Poppie!


 Beware all ye drivers....another Dunagan on the road
Christmas morning...we had to wake Harper up! ha! The kids came down and discovered what Santa had left. Grayer got an electric scooter, Sophia a nice camera and Harper a vintage kitchen.



So proud of his TTU jersey he begged for!


My mom doesn't like having her pic taken, so when I capture a good one of her I love it! This is so precious of her and Harper at their house Christmas morning.

Dinner later on Christmas Day at Nonnie and Poppie's house

Just missing our guy



Loving the new wooden cookie set she got

I like this pic of me and Sophia...and I like my hair here! hehehe

Saturday the 26th the snow started. And it snowed....and snowed...and snowed. It was like a blizzard for 24 hours. We still have a ton on the ground, including ice and the tall snow drifts. I have never seen snow like this in Carlsbad before.


All that snow meant sledding down our hill....and building snow men.


Tasting snow for the first time. She said "mmm. like it"

this crazy kid went flying down the hill and off the retaining wall into the sandy beach area!
pano of the river

scaling Everest...well not quite but it kind of looked like it from this angle!


Lots of cousin time with all the days of snow. It's been fun!


No comments: