We're getting ready to head for Dallas tomorrow to get Sophia's cast off. She's really excited....so are we! We'll get to see one of my girlfriends from OT school and her 9 month old twins! We had a little brunch at our house this weekend to celebrate old friends coming to visit. Lots of fun.....

Lately, Sophia has been wanting to get on the computer and play on starfall.com. Great games for little ones. We found a website with print and cut activities, and made these fun masks the other day.

My sweet baby boy loves looking at his momma!

Just a little tummy time...Grayer loves to be naked (I would too if I had a diaper on all the time!)

Sweet babies....Kacy Stewart (2 mos) on the left, Grayer (4 mos), and Brenna Van Soest (almost 3 mos)

Grayer enjoying his first 'momsicle' - frozen mommy's milk. He attacked it!! A piece fell off and Sophia asked to taste it. I told her what it was, and she said "I like your milk, mommy. It's delicious!" She's too funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment