Grayer turned 4 months old on the 12th......seems pretty unreal that he's this old already!! He is, how do we say it, short and round. He weighed 17lbs 2oz at his appt, but is only 24.5 inches long. So that puts him in the 95th percentile for weight, and 50th for length! We're hoping he stretches some of the fluff out in the months to come. We are working on rolling, but still no independent rolls as of yet. Hopefully soon.......
I'm sure many mothers of 2 year olds at some point say that they should write a book of all the funny things their kids say. I won't ever write the book, but here are some hilarious, insightful, Sophia-isms lately:
- I went to her room to get her up from her nap, and I laid Grayer in bed next to her on her pillow. She rolls over and says "Mom, he smells like macaroni and cheese". I guess this is her interpretation of what spit-up smells like!
- Sean was putting her to bed, and told her that he loves her all the way to the moon. She says "Daddy, I love you all the way around the whole world".
- Looking at Zoe, she says "Zoe is a fat dog. She's long, mommy" (both perfectly describe our monstrous bassett hound)
- After a Wed. night lesson at children's church, I asked Sophia what she learned. She says "Mommy, I can obey you. That makes Jesus happy."
hanging out in Sophia's bed after naps
Sophia was getting ready for bed, and we took her hair out of the ponytail it was in. It was total 80's hair, although it had already fallen a little bit by the time we took the picture. Think "Can't Buy Me Love"......that's the look she had!
No comments:
Post a Comment