Saturday, June 21, 2014

Too much to catch up on....

So I've been transferring pictures from my phone onto the computer and now that they're not on my phone it's not as easy to update this! I have so many months worth of photos and memories to catch up on. These 6 months since Harper was born have gone so fast. She is such a sweet baby...Sean and I were just saying we can't imagine life without her now that she's here. Although there are times both of us look at her and still can't believe we have a 3rd child! Our kids LOVE her. ADORE her. They fight over who gets to sit next to her in the car. She has the sweetest personality and goes with the flow. Sleeping hasn't been her forte, but we're getting it figured out slowly. We are enjoying summer break, just got back from a trip to San Diego, and are getting a pool put in soon! Life is good!

A few pictures from February.......




 First try at a bottle....only one she's ever had






No comments: