Monday, June 30, 2014

Busy Month of May

May....busy month with dance ending, school ending, and summer beginning. 

 Ordered the kids some new clothes and goodies for summer. Grayer's style is killer. He is hilarious with what he pairs together. You never know what he may choose to wear.
 Touring ECEC with his preschool class. I cannot believe he will be in kindergarten next year. It just doesn't seem right that he won't be home with me anymore.
 Harper started to enjoy sitting in the jumperoo a little more....feet barely skimming the ground on the lowest setting:)
 Stylin' sisters!
 Our sweet kids recreated Hawaii for us...knowing how much we love it there. They had a spa area and a pretend restaurant. Came complete with coconuts, palms and a rainbow.
 Mother's Day 2014- Sean got me a hammock! I've always wanted one. It's awesome and super comfy. A week or so later we decided to go big and get a pool at our house. We are excited!
 Patiently waiting for dad and Grayer to race cars down her way.
 Oh mercy the cuteness.....
 They are seriously looking like twins here. I am still asked that at least once a month usually.
 Kinda takes me a minute sometimes to process that I have 3 children. Even after 6 months! It's so surreal at times. Life is so much sweeter with our little Harp.
 Someone started to discover she has feet!
 I absolutely am in love with this picture of Sophia. She's beautiful....inside and out.
 Grayer graduated from CCM preschool! He is so ready for kindergarten.
 Dance Recital 2014- all done up with makeup and ready to go
 Another picture of my twinkies. They look more and more alike the older they get.
 Last day of 2nd grade!
 Sophia is an amazing helper with Harper. The best part is she actually loves helping with her and does it with a joyful heart!
 Taking a bath with mom! We do this often...
 First time in a swimsuit
 Grayer found a horny toad one day! A little bitty guy. Haven't seen one of these in forever.
 The girl was determined to roll to the funyons.What can I say?
Getting comfy playing on her belly


No comments: