Thursday, February 20, 2014

She's 8!!

Sophia just turned 8! It seems unreal that eight years have gone by already. Sophia is such an amazing little girl. She is so smart. Really smart. She's witty, funny, such an entertainer. She is caring and kind. She's a sweet spirit. She is a nurturer. She's my helper. She is brave and courageous. She's not afraid to share her faith. She is a great sister. She loves with her whole heart. I am so proud and thankful to be her mom. I picked her up from school and took her and a friend for pedicures and then a coke. We came home and they played and I cooked spaghetti (Sophia's request). We had carrot cake (also her request) and she opened gifts. It was a great day. 

On a side note, Sophia has lost so many teeth lately! She's got serious snaggle tooth:) She even can make a Nanny McPhee face!

1 comment:

ksklein said...

I cannot believe she's 8! How did that happen? She's such a precious girl. I love the Nanny McPhee face!