Sophia was hiding her hand behind her back the other day, and Sean asked her what she had back there. She whipped out the "I love you" sign with her hand, and said "I'm hiding your love, Daddy". Melts my heart.....
What a sweetheart!!!! I love the recent pics you had done of your kiddos! We are having ours done in Kansas City in a few weeks. The burlap runner was so easy. I just cut it out, no sewing at all. I then used a stencil and a sharpie to make the initial.
1 comment:
What a sweetheart!!!! I love the recent pics you had done of your kiddos! We are having ours done in Kansas City in a few weeks.
The burlap runner was so easy. I just cut it out, no sewing at all. I then used a stencil and a sharpie to make the initial.
Post a Comment