Thursday, June 25, 2009

S is for Sophia

I have been wanting to paint something for Sophia's room for awhile now, and just got around to doing it. I painted a board to hang above her bed. I just did her initial since we have her full name on another wall:) I hung it today, and I'm lovin' it! She loves it too!!

Here it is.....the picture above shows the sides. I did polka dots because that's what her duvet is.

I am getting a little better at letters. They are actually really hard to do!
This pillow was my inspiration. It actually used to be one of her crib sheets, but my crafty mom sewed it into a sham for Sophia when she also made her duvet cover out of 2 sheets! I loved her baby bedding and didn't want to just get rid of it.

Here it is hanging in her room. It's actually pretty big - 2ftx2ft. The girl likes pink. Can you tell? (and so does her momma!)

The little princess sitting in her room reading a book

1 comment:

Sariahfied said...

Wow Tara!!! Sophias room is adorible!!!!! Love it! Those precious signs you make are to die for!
Hugs,
Sari