Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Rain.....finally some rain!!!

Last Friday it finally rained here in Carlsbad. We've been desperate for some rain. Sean had just left for the long Memorial Day weekend to work a boys' journey in the Sacramento Mountains, so it was just me and the kids. Grayer was down for a nap, so Sophia and I went outside to enjoy the cool weather and smell of the rain. She ended up playing outside in the rain until she was drenched! I figured we don't see rain all that much, enjoy it while it's here! I captured some fun pictures of her.

loving this fun setting on my camera where you pick up one color to highlight

Wet little toes.....notice the fun stickers on her toes. We had just put them on that morning.

Grayer's 1st birthday is coming up in about 2 weeks. We were taking some shots of him trying to get a good one for his invitations. This is one of the really cute ones that we got.

This hairdo = sunscreen + pool water

No comments: