If there is a drawer or cabinet to be opened, Grayer is on it.....
You can see from the pictures what I mean by demolition man. He destroys everything he gets into. The way he plays with toys and things is so different than the way Sophia did. She would inspect something new, mouth it, and play with it in her hands. Not Grayer. He grabs it, and either throws it or bangs it on whatever is nearby. It's been interesting to watch how differently they interact with things.
Sophia has been a little on the demanding side lately with requests for lots of tickle rubs. What I mean is, she wakes up from her nap and says "mommy, can you rub my arm?" She likes for us to tickle her arm. Then it goes to "my other arm", then "the bottom of my arm", then it's "mommy rub my legs", then "now my back", and before you know it, she's had the works. The funny thing is that she gets all huffy if you don't do it in the right place. We've been working on having a grateful heart and not being so bossy! Oh the joys of a firstborn!
Making salad in the kitchen with me
This is one of their favorite places to play....behind the curtains over our french doors in our bedroom. If you look closely, you can see Grayer's arm reaching up on the door. So precious when they play together. I'm sure you've noticed the flowy blue dress Sophia has on. I think this day she was dressed as Snow White.
1 comment:
Your just paying for all the times that Mom and I had to rub your arms, legs, back, etc. etc.! Now it's your turn!!
Love you lots! Jolie
Post a Comment