I have found a new hobby. I've been busy the last few weeks painting these fun wooden boards for friends who have had or are going to have babies. They are going to hang them in their nurseries. All of them have some variation of the baby's initials, and then a scripture around that. All of these have the bedding pattern in them for one of the corners. I love doing these, and even think I may start trying to sell them (maybe a craft fair??). What do you think? Do you think people would buy these? I am picturing making different shapes and sizes, and obviously they don't have to go in a nursery, but in any room. The possibilities for these are endless!!
4 comments:
I love crafty stuff like this...I guess its the old school "OT" in both of us...I am into sewing hooded towels right now...but my next project is hairbow holders....you could do what you are doing with a smaller canvas and add ribbons to hang ribbons on....here's some websites I have found http://www.hairbowholders.com/
http://www.bambinaballerina.com/(these would be great for b-day party gifts for older girls)ok enough about that. nicole
You are just too crafty, wish I had the time. Great job!
Tara, These are all so good! I love mine, thank you so much! I think you should sell them. People would definitely buy them especially for nurseries and kids rooms.
Okay, Tara, I always knew your were special, now I have no doubt!! Erin told me to check these out and I am glad I did. These are terrific!! I vote for YES, try to sell them....I know I would be a customer. Nancy
Post a Comment