Grayer has discovered how to blow raspberries right when I'm giving him a bite of food, resulting in a lovely explosion of whatever it is he's eating. This time it happened to be grean beans, and they ended up all over me, plus in his hair, eyes, on his clothes and all over the highchair. They also managed to spew all the way across the table to hit Sean.


These are supposed to be shorts, but when you have to wear size 18 months (for girth), you end up with capris of some sort.

Sophia picked a couple of big rocks from our rock beds the other day and had fun painting them. We have a little rock family outside now on the patio table.

I have a sling that I carry Grayer around in sometimes, and I found Sophia trying to wear it the other day. Of course it just kept slipping right off of her, so we made her her very own little sling to carry around her babies. Here she has lambie tucked away in there. She also has been nursing her babies alot lately. She'll tell me that they're hungry, and then start to feed them. I asked her what they were eating, and she said her boobies had grape juice in them! If only!!

Grayer self-entertaining in our crazy cup drawer while I was cooking dinner. I know, I know. I have a few too many cups. Sean has threatened me that if I buy anymore he'll go ballistic. On another note, Grayer is seriously covering some ground now. He still is not technically crawling, but he can push himself from laying down to sitting up, and moves backwards when on his belly. He is actually pretty fast at getting to where he wants to go. He rocks on all 4's and gets really annoyed that he's not going anywhere forward. I keep on saying this, but I really do think that this week he'll start actually crawling forwards.
1 comment:
Don't worry about him being a little late crawling, as the mother of a "chunky" baby, I can tell ya she was about 1-2 months behind on crawling and walking, but is doing great now. It's just hard to coordinate all that weight! I can also feel your pain on the capris, Katy has a lot of those and pants are almost impossible. I think I'm gonna have to learn to hem pants.
Post a Comment