I love this time of year. It means time with friends and family, and lots of comfort things, like baking and yummy smelling candles. I have so much to be thankful for. Here are some things that give me a grateful heart:
- I have had 7 wonderful years of marriage to a man who loves the Lord and gives his all everyday to provide for us
- We have 2 precious, healthy children
- We live near our families and have an amazing group of friends here that love us dearly
- We keep in touch with close friends that live away
- I had the opportunity to go to college and get my degree, yet I am able to stay home with my children full time
- We have the financial provision for all the things we need, and most of what we want
- We are blessed with a safe home and cars that run
- We belong to a church home and body of believers who seek God's heart above anything else
- Each day I am able to get up, walk, hear, taste, touch, and see the world around me
I hope I never take advantage of all of the goodness in my life, or just how blessed I am. I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving, and can take time to remember all of the things that give you a grateful heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment