June came and we had so much fun! We celebrated Grayer's 7th birthday with a pokemon party! It had to be moved at first because poor guy caught the worst stomach bug that lasted for days. I felt so bad for him. But, we had the party and had a great time with Nikki from OT school and her family visiting us right after that. I love that I am still in touch with friends from college! It makes life sweet.
Picachu ears for everyone!
Birthday boy- Grayer is weighing in around 60lbs or a little more maybe, he is solid as a rock, loves baseball and soccer, and is obsessed with Pokemon cards. He still loves to play legos, loves to ride his bike and scooter, swims like a fish, and loves to go on the boat to intertube. He can be strong-willed, doesn't like to be corrected, but has a tender heart. He is smart as can be and loves to make us laugh. He is wonderful.
Ella and Hayden came to see us from Frisco! Had a blast on the river and swimming. Lots of fun in the sun.
Old friends are some of the best friends
I love this view....especially the hat backwards
June selfies from Sophia
It's a gremlin....oh wait it's Harper! She was dressed in brother's clothes by brother himself.
I was so honored to work a Special Friend's VBS this year at First Methodist. My precious friend, Angie May, had a vision of a VBS just for kids with special needs and it came into being so perfectly. So many volunteers, helpers and people who loved on kids with every condition and difficulty. It was awesome. I hope it gets bigger each year and can be a part of it again.
That same week our own church had their VBS! Trek to Thailand. Sophia is the BEST big sister. Seriously.
Kids had a lemonade stand one day and with the very generous offerings of just a few customers they ended up with like $60!
Harper had her first taste of smores. She actually didn't end up eating it very much. She gave it to me and wanted to just have a marshmallow. She is so much fun these days.
No comments:
Post a Comment