Saturday, February 08, 2014

Harper June is born!

We welcomed our last little into the family on Monday, December 30 at 5:53pm! She came after a very fast induction. My water was broken at 12:30, contractions started at around 3:30 and she delivered a little over 2 hours later. I only pushed for 6 minutes! She weighed 7lb 7oz and was 19 inches long. Lots of hair just like Sophia and Grayer! I went home the next day and we enjoyed the last week of Christmas break with no schedule or school. The transition from 2-3 was not as hard as I had imagined. Sophia and Grayer are in love with her and help out as much as they can. They love to hold her. We are thankful for 3 beautiful, healthy children. God is faithful!
One last look at the belly before he broke my water 
Walking the halls to get labor started!
Pure joy! She was finally here!
Minutes after she was born. She was crying loud!!
Nursing like a champ!
Precious baby. I love the way they smell and feel at birth. So sweet. 
A family of 5 now!
Sophia's face here says it all!
Warmed up before her first bath. 
Bath time!
Ready to head home the next day!
All 3 of my babies together!

No comments: