Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Grayer talk

Have to get down some funny stuff Grayer has been saying and doing lately.....

-yesterday I was singing something and he motions a circle with a line through it; says "mom you know what that means? It means stop" haha!!!
-cleaning window markers from the window trim and blue wouldn't come off. Grayer tells me "just use some opsi clean on it". Apparently he heard an oxi clean commercial on TV!
-he still says "w" for "l" even though he can say his l sound. One of my faves "I already put vasewine on my wips" when I go to kiss him goodnight
-he has been chasing poor Zoe around a lot this week. Giving her kisses and hugs despite her lack of enthusiasm. 
-he tells me all the time "let's wook up a craft to make". He loves to make crafty things with me. 
-he can talk me into nearly anything with his big brown eyes and pouty face; looking at him is like looking into a mirror sometimes. 
-my favorite words of the day "mom, will you snuggle wif me?"


No comments: