Can I just say that May is a crazy month for us?? Probably everyone else too.....but we have had something to do every single weekend this month so far. We are beyond excited that next week is the last week of school and we leave for vacation next weekend!! Sean and I decided that we are the type of people that require downtime...and don't like to feel busy all the time.
| Grayer and Abby waiting at the dance studio one day for the girls to finish up a class. I think they look like they could pass for siblings! It's those dark eyes and similar smiles. |
| Mrs. Garza gives Sophia's class free writing opportunities on the backs of their papers. She brought this one home one day. She prayed for rain and likes jewels! Random and so sweet! |
| Dance Recital time for Cheryl's School of Dance- Emmy and Sophia backstage during one of the dress rehearsals |
| All ready for her dance recital- makeup and all! She loved that part if you can imagine that! |
| A sweet moment waiting in the hall before going on stage |
No comments:
Post a Comment