I am behind on updating! Have some fun pictures to blog about...... Starting with Easter.
I failed to take a single picture of my kids on Easter Sunday. But, here's a picture of Sophia with her friend Sasha from class at their Easter Egg hunt. They walked over to Joe Stanley Smith Elementary and did their egg hunt, then flew kites! They had a picnic lunch afterwards. I've been super lucky to be able to go and help out in Sophia's class every Thursday while Grayer is at preschool.
We went to San Antonio end of March to meet up with the Tomlinson Family, who we hadn't seen since September 2008 when we were in Pagosa Springs, Co with them (when Sophia's horse accident happened)! The girls were 2 going on 3 at the time, and the boys were only 3 and 6 months. Now they are 6 years old and 4 years old and had a blast together! The picture above is at Sea World when we were feeding the dolphins. They came right up to us!
Here's the whole gang: Jim, Sara, Emily, Sophia, Andrew, Grayer, Sean and me
The boys with their dads:) We stayed at a great hotel with a really nice heated pool and a lazy river- The Hyatt Wild Oak Ranch. The kids wanted to swim all the time. I think they would've been happy if that's all we did while we were there.
Monkey faces at the zoo!
Little friends- I hope we see them again before 3 more years pass!
We found this place called Lulu's Bakery and Cafe that sold this gigantic cinnamon roll for $8.50! We all shared it and still had some left over. It was surprisingly good.
Sweet girls
A picture from behind- Emily was way taller than Sophia!
Grayer "drew" a monster truck for me when he was in the shower one morning. I had to take a picture to remember his art.
He may be destined to be an engineer like dad someday....he loves to put things together and figure out how they work.
One of Grayer's best buds- Charise! We love her like a sister and they get along so great. Grayer calls her "tarise" and she is the only girl as of yet that is going to be allowed at his birthday party this summer:)
Sophia holding sweet Adah! One of the happiest babies I've ever seen.
We are officially on the countdown to summer break. Only 4 weeks left of school and we can't wait! Here's to May and all the chaos that comes with it!
No comments:
Post a Comment