Sophia and Grayer are always doing or saying something that makes me think "I should write this down so I don't forget later!". This is a post for that!
- Grayer is so very precious when he says "I do this all my byself" (and so confidently!)
- He asks on a daily basis if he can play "puter dames" - aka computer games
- At preschool last week they got a kick out of him asking to take off his sweater because he was sweaty. He says that often, and it's usually true! He's a sweaty little boy sometimes!
- Grayer still "assumes the position" when he drinks from his sippy cup, which is one hand holding the cup and the other hand on the back of his head "volumizing" his hair! He's done this for a long time now and it is one of the few things he still does that reminds me of when he was a baby
- He still substitutes a "t" for the "c" or "k", so the other day at the grocery store kumquat came out sounding like "tumtwat". We were strolling through Albertsons while Sophia was at dance class, and he was asking me what all the fruit was. It was hilarious!
- More sweet things he says are: "I wuv you mom, soooo much", "I have allergies.....need medicine betause I really sick"
- He is a complete madman on his new radio flyer slider tricycle he got for Christmas....and is eerily good at maneuvering it around our house
- Grayer affectionately labels his poop names, such as a snake, a snail, a spaceship, a monster truck. You name it, the poo has been it. He's definitely a boy.
- Sophia's been asking alot about heaven lately, and we've been talking about how it is you get there. Today we talked about how if you've asked Jesus to live in your heart, then when you die you'll go to heaven, and see all the people you love that have also died and gone to heaven. I was telling her that she can show people she loves that Jesus lives inside of her, and she said "yeah, we could give them bibles and tell them about Jesus!" You are so right, sweet girl.
- Sophia is so, so creative with her art. She loves to paint (wonder where she gets that from?!?), and she will paint beautiful suns, rainbows, flowers, and detailed pictures of us. She's also into writing letters right now, and loves to spell out all of our names on paper.
No comments:
Post a Comment