Friday, December 17, 2010

Light Parade!

Well, this first picture doesn't start it off, but I'll get to the light parade in a second. I found Grayer like this the other day when I went to wake him up from a long nap. He had arranged all of his toys and blankies (all THREE of them that he carries around ALL the TIME) on his pillow by his head. I thought it was really sweet.

Now onto the light parade! We had an electric light parade here in Carlsbad to kick off the Christmas season. Actually, it was a full day of Christmas things offered in our "downtown" area, including Santa. We caught the tail end of it to see Santa, and then the kids rode on the Kiwanis float, which was an old firetruck. They loved every minute of it.

This is after the parade.........a seriously funny picture of her. I don't know what face this was, but I liked it. I thought it was so funny.

We pulled out the massive stash of Poppie's many hats, and this is the one Grayer chose. He made a perfect little elf I think!

A pretty smile for a pretty girl!


The four younger grandkids. Emmy's face is priceless in this picture.....she is such a funny girl! Our picture actually made it into our local newspaper the next day!

Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum (aka Scott and Sean)

Abby......she has one of the sweetest hearts of any girl I know!

Emmy, Grayer, and Sophia

Santa in front of the bank......Sophia would get in for this picture, but she wouldn't go up and talk to Santa. She said "think we can just see Santa from the car, mom?"
I have more to come later.......

1 comment:

The Perkins Family said...

Merry Christmas