Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A Month of Thanks

I love November because it seems like people are reminded to be a little more grateful than they usually are. This month I've been posting daily things I'm thankful for on Facebook, and blessed as I am, I have not even come close to running out of things! I have so much to be thankful for. My heart is overflowing with gratitude to the one who gives every good and perfect gift.....Jesus Christ. This month I have not been very good at taking pictures, maybe because about a quarter of my camera screen is now out, but at least it still works! So I don't have a lot of pictures to post, but here are a few.

They were playing in our shoes......thankful that there are 2 sets of little feet pitter-pattering around our house everyday reminding us of what's really important in life

He made this little hat at preschool and was proud to show it off........thankful for Grayer Thomas, who is an amazingly sweet, precious little boy I am blessed to call my son. In love with trains and trucks, Woody and his blankies, he has made our family complete.

Can you find my kids??!!?? Sean put them way up high and then took this picture. He did this when I wasn't home! Nevertheless, I am thankful for my husband, who loves God and loves us more than life. He is fun, full of energy, helpful, loving, considerate, and kind. And he is ours.

What's a girl to do with bubble wrap that comes in the packages we get in the mail? Well, make a skirt of course! Thankful for my tiny little Sophia, full of life and imagination. She fills our lives with laughter, entertainment, love and sweetness.

Every night when we put the kids to bed, we pray with them after doing a devotion. This month we've been having them say something they are grateful for every night. Their answers have been pretty wonderful.......everything from Jesus, to our family, to firetrucks, to our home. One thing I know for sure......we are BLESSED!

1 comment:

Young Family said...

And we are thankful for you guys!! Such a sweet family that we are blessed to call our friends!