Friday, March 26, 2010

Getaway

I don't have alot to post, but here are a few pictures from the past few weeks. Sean and I went away last week for a couple of nights in Las Vegas. The kiddos stayed with grandparents. We are blessed to have both sets here so they get to split time! Thanks grandparents!! Sean and I had a great time together. You don't realize how much you need time together just the two of you until you are actually away and not having to worry about feeding, bathing, and caring for 2 other little people. It was a nice break from our daily routine! And can you believe I didn't even take my camera??!!! I guess that after going there several times there's not much new to take pictures of, but some shots of the 2 of us together might have been nice. Oh'well!
Enjoying some yummy buttercream icing right off the beaters (yeah that one....the one made with crisco and powdered sugar that clogs your arteries as you're eating it!!)

Momma brought home lots of goodies from Las Vegas, including new sunglasses. Love the aviator pair I found for Grayer.

mmmm mmmm good:)

No comments: