I had to add pictures of Sophia's trip to the Pumpkin Patch or it just wouldn't have been fair. She went on Thursday with her class from CCM. They rode a charter bus there, and she did not want my help at all once I met them there. So sad.....she already wants to be independent when her friends are around and doesn't need mom's help:( She had fun picking out her little pumpkin, listening to story time, and having a snack.
My sweet girl playing in the pumpkins
picking out the tiniest pumpkin she could find.....she loves tiny things
loading back onto the charter bus...they just look so teeny tiny for that big ol' bus
Tonight Kerri, Jolie and I took all the girls to the Paradise Ranch Carnival. Other than it being really cold, we had lots of fun. We weren't too original this year with the costume....a new dress up skirt and wings she already had. Grayer didn't even get in on the action this year.
Emmy, Abby, Sophia, and Kaylen
No comments:
Post a Comment