I did it.....I cut Grayer's hair! And the curls are gone! I am so sad, but he looks really cute. He was scheduled for a "real" haircut with my hair person, but last week he got an upper respiratory infection, was running fever, coughing, and all that mess. So, we had to cancel. As you can see in the next few pictures, his hair had gotten seriously unruly. I got tired of it being in his face, and used the clippers to cut it. Now he looks like a mini-Sean (hair horn and all!)

I'm not sure how, but they both managed to squeeze into Sophia's doll crib. I can't believe it didn't bust at the seams.

a view of that wild hair from the back

This was right after....note the orange toothy grin. That's because I gave him Cheetos to keep him still while I was cutting it.

And in this picture he has a sucker...I promise I am not a horrible mother that gives her child junk all the time. Who knows why I had given him this?! He's been on that nebulizer machine non-stop the past week for breathing treatments so I was probably giving him a treat. Anyhoo....the point of this picture being the look-alike daddy hair. The "hair horn", as we've affectionately named Sean's hair.

This is what I get when I ask him to show me his teeth. This kid has only his 4 front teeth, and then I noticed something odd the other day. He has 2 jaw teeth!!! On the top!! When the heck did he get those?? I have no clue.

We were coloring....as you can see she's into making everything look like a rainbow. The dolphin is my handywork....the beautiful blue whatever that is is Sophia's. You can't see it here, but she wrote her name.

Here it is! We're working on letters, and we're starting with capitals, but she has learned how to do her name this way. I was pretty impressed!!
No comments:
Post a Comment