That's what I've been when it comes taking pictures of the kids lately.....a slacker! In my defense, Sean did have the camera in Lake Tahoe for a week, so I couldn't have taken a picture of the kids even if I wanted to. But, it's been home now for over a week and I've managed to only get in one or two pics. Sean was welcomed home from a long week in Lake Tahoe to Sophia puking all night (yuck!) and then he and I went on to feel not so hot earlier this past week. It all started when Grayer decided to have the stomach bug IN THE CAR all the way home from Odessa. Nothin' like throwing up in the carseat and then having to smell it the whole way home. Now that I've officially grossed you all out...........
.JPG)
This picture perfectly captures our little guy's personality. He likes to make us laugh. He is also in that phase of being really frustrated with us when he wants something or is trying to tell us something. He is trying to sign, but ends up using the sign "more" for just about everything. He cries and gets upset, and then it's a guessing game of what he wants. When are his words going to come, I keep wondering?? He is jabbering a lot more, and walks around the house saying things like "dada" "nana" "mama", but no other real words yet. Although this morning he did try to say "cookie". I just look forward to when he can tell me what he wants!

And here is Sophs (as we affectionately call her) with her prized purple Lambie. When she got sick, unfortunately it was all over Lambie, so Lambie had to go into the washing machine. It was a sad night for Sophia to not have her to snuggle up with, but we managed! She starts back to preschool next week, two days a week. She's really excited. That's all for now. Hopefully I have more next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment