Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Loads of Fun

This has been a pretty exciting week around our house. First off, Daddy came home after being gone for 4 days fishing. We were all (especially me!) happy to see him. Then, Sophia had her first day of preschool on Tuesday. It was a rough drop-off (she cried), but she ended up having such a great day and she's excited to go back tomorrow. Today we took advantage of the cool weather and my mom and I took them to the Living Desert State Zoo. Sophia had a blast seeing the big black bear, Maggie, and Lena the javelina. Grayer was happy just to be riding along in the stroller.

At the Living Desert

Grayer's first try at the Bumbo


now this is some crazy hair in the morning; can we say "bedhead"?

By the end of the zoo, Sophia was pooped out. She climbed on my back for a piggyback ride, while I was pushing the jogger. Whew...I got my workout for the day!

Check out Grayer's head control....getting stronger by the day



Daddy taking Sophia in to preschool, and dropping her off at her class. She was so excited to wear her backpack and new outfit, and we packed her Dora lunch box.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Hey Tara! Your family is amazing! Grayer is so sweet and Sophia and pre-school? It's just not right!

Carissa Haynes said...

This is just too creepy, seeing Sean take Sophia into the same preschool we went to 28 years ago!!!

Ryan said...

I know it's a bit late to comment on this photo but...that's where I first remember Sean, playing in that little courtyard of the Methodist church. How things come back around.