It's amazing what $10 and a trip to the dollar store will do for you. Yesterday I took Sophia to the dollar store and let her pick out some things from the dress-up aisle. All afternoon she played in her new clothes and we tried them on Grayer. Too much fun!

look at my beautiful kids

Sophia loves to wear her wings and she is really into purses. I'll find her purses full of all sorts of things that I've been searching for....puzzle pieces, q-tips, chapstick. She'll grab her purse and tell me she's going to the store to buy milk, pudding, soup, and crackers. The list changes, but it's always something.

Grayer found his thumb and put himself to sleep the other day. Am I going to have another thumbsucker on my hands???

My friend gave us this onesie and hat. How funny is this? The hat says "PU" in case you can't read it. At times, he's definitely a little stinker with the poo.

Some of Sophia's treasures from the dollar store, or as she says it, the "bolla store". My mom said she looks like nanny 911 with the shawl and hat on....she kinda does, doesn't she?

we tried the wings on Grayer

and the hat....poor baby
No comments:
Post a Comment