Thursday, July 03, 2008

Sweet Pictures

I wanted to post some pictures that we've taken this past week. We've had a great week home with both of our babies!
Daddy with Grayer at the park

Fun at the park

with my children (sounds so strange still to say that!)

Sophia loving on Grayer


Sacked out

Grayer is now 3 weeks, but at his 2 week appt. they weighed him. He came in at 9lbs 8oz. The boy likes to eat. His milk man shirt says it all, sans the bottle.


I don't know what anyone else thinks, but Sean and I think this picture clearly depicts an artistic genius (at the ripe old age of 2). There is a smiley face, a capital letter D, and what looks like a heart symbol with an I before it on the left. Pretty profound stuff......




















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look at those beautiful babies! I've missed you guys while I've been gone. Can't wait to see you and see how much Grayer has grown!

Love, Jolie