Friday, September 29, 2006

One year ago


my cousin, Kaylen, likes to hold me

here I am playing on my table

this is one of my favorite spots


The other day I was thinking about how at this time last year, we had just found out that we were having a baby girl. In fact, it was this weekend last year that we started calling her "Sophia". Now she's here and we get to squeeze her, hug her, and smother her with kisses. She makes us laugh alot these days, with "sniffy face" and her dancing. She gets down sometimes, especially to the music that her new learning table plays. She'll bounce up and down, and sometimes throw in the Elvis hip swivle. She's the master at clapping. She starts up anytime we say "yeah!!!" or sing patty-cake. She also claps when music comes on, even if it's the theme song to 30 minute meals!! She and I love the food network. She's my little buddy and I love her to death!

No comments: