
having an apple that's just my size

I'm such a big girl now

hey mom, laundry's pretty fun

let's play the maracas

can I help, daddy?

yep, I'm good at this

Sam and Sophia
Lately Sophia has been giving us her opinion on things. She's into shaking her head no. We're not sure if she knows what it means, but she seems to do it right on cue sometimes. Especially when we're trying to give her a food she doesn't want. She is getting so good at picking up tiny little things and getting them into her mouth. She's really starting to enjoy more table foods....loves cheerios, veggie puffs, pancakes, etc. Sometimes she'll totally boycott anything off of a spoon. Last weekend we got to see a friend that was born the same day as Sophia....Sam Howard. He and Sophia are 12 hours apart to the tee. Sam was born at 4:04am and Sophia at 4:04pm. He sure is a cutie. We think Sophia is going to be musical. She is actually able to play this tambourine that I bought her, and she'll shake the maracas like crazy. She absolutely loves it when Sean plays his guitar for her. It's such a joy to be able to stay home with Sophia. Life doesn't get any better than this.
No comments:
Post a Comment