
my new "moo" seat

boo

peek-a.....

just playing toys

prunes make pretty good lipstick
Sophia is 7 months old now. We've been busy traveling the last two weekends. First we went to Lubbock to see a friend from college who's having a baby girl in October, then we went to Albuquerque to see friends and family. Sophia discovered peek-a-boo with the blanket in the car. Pretty cute. We had to cut our Albuquerque trip short because Sophia got her first ear infection and cold, so we came home a little early. Thank goodness she had a pediatrician in Albuquerque that we were able to go to!!! She's about to get upgraded to the bigger carseat, so we were fitting her in it the other day. She looks so small in it. Other than runny noses and achy ears, we're doing pretty good. We're excited for the fall. Cooler weather.....yeah!
1 comment:
Tara --
Time flies by too quickly! I can't believe Sophia is is 7 months already. I love the photos of her with the dogs -- they seem to be very patient with her.
Sam was asking the other day about where he slept as a baby. I tried to tell him that we sent the crib to baby Sophia, but I'm not sure he really understood. I'm so happy that the furniture has worked out for you & that it's with you & not a stranger. (I know that's weird.)
Thanks for keeping us up on Sophia! What a great way to document her growing up!
Take care & give Sean & Sophia a hug for me!
Julie
Post a Comment