Ever since I started taking pictures mostly on my iPhone I've gotten bad about uploading them and updating this blog! The format for the app is different. I can't figure out how to write captions under the pictures, so have to write out the stuff before. So, in no particular order, the pictures include:
1) a great day at the park after Sophia had been home sick. Love how in one of them you can see the dimple in both of their upper cheeks!
2) start of Tball. We are coaching Grayer's little team, the Dodgers. It's pure entertainment. With a little frustration thrown in and a whole lot of patience and laughing.
3) Sophia's pedicure day with me and Nicole and Reese as we awaited the arrival of new baby, Evan.
4) playing at the "beach" behind our new house. This entire summer will be filled with days like this. And I can't wait!:)









No comments:
Post a Comment