May's been alot of fun for us.....it's not been AS windy, and it's gotten HOT! So, with summer officially in swing, the pool's open at Nonnie and Poppie's house and we've been swimming. Fortunately, Grayer likes the pool this year, and he's able to get in with floaties! And Sophia loves being in the water. We're all done with dance, preschool, and I'm done working my very.short.workweek for the summer, so we have lots of time on our hands! It's going to be a great summer - we've got alot of traveling planned and it should be lots of fun!
He just looks like such a big boy now! He's stringing together 3-4 words at a time now. Some of my favorite things he says are: Dayer (when pointing to himself), Fia (for Sophia), buboos (bubbles), paydo (playdough), taca ball (soccer ball), and so many others! He says so much now, most of which I can understand!
So I have a Caboodle from when I was probably 9 or 10. Does anyone remember those?? Mine is stuffed full of old notes from 7th grade!!! I kept them, and let me tell you they are hilarious to read! Well, Sophia loves to go through it, so for Christmas she got her very own caboodle. Couldn't believe they still make them - almost identical to mine from so long ago!
Playing in Sophia's closet - the older he gets the more often I have people tell me they look alike. The other day at Wal-Mart some guy asked me if they were twins! Helloooo!! They are almost two and half years apart! They are not that different in size though - a pound or two.
This is his new face that he likes to do at the dinner table; he and Sophia take turns making silly faces and they laugh at each other. When they play sweet together, it's heart melting:) But.......much of the time they argue and fight over toys. I am a referee much of the day, but try to ignore the stuff that doesn't seem too big and let them work it out.
I asked her to make her bed all by herself the other day, and she did a fantastic job! She wanted to pose on her finished product!
No comments:
Post a Comment