It's official...Grayer started walking 2 days ago. He went from hesitantly turning from the table to the couch, to taking 10-12 steps at a time. He looks a little like Frankenstein when he walks, with those arms up, but he's doin' it! When he's not dependent on crawling anymore I am going to be one chased out momma! This boy is into everything. He's quite the explorer.

More of those curly locks......aren't they so darn cute??

Sean and I joke that we have maybe never seen a baby that loves his momma so much. He is the true definition of a momma's boy. Look it up in the dictionary....momma's boy= Grayer Dunagan

Sophia was looking super cute with her hat on all ready to go mow the lawn with me

So she still sucks her thumb (and rubs the ear!). We're not too concerned because really....what are we supposed to do about this?? However, we have told her that if she stops sucking her thumb she can have her ears pierced, but she finds no motivation in this. The most motivated she has gotten was to have her thumb nails painted when I did her fingers, and after a day or so, she asked me to take the polish off so she could put her thumb back in her mouth. I'm sure she's not going to go to college sucking her thumb, so I'm not knockin' myself out over trying to get her to stop.

her beloved purple Lambie

They play together more now and it's really fun to watch. Sophia better watch out though...Grayer is getting more mobile
and aggressive when he wants something
AND he only weighs a couple of pounds less than her!!

I put my robe on the other day and she insisted on putting hers on. Trouble is, she never wore this when it fit, and now it's a tad small, you think? It was sized birth-12 months, which would explain the problem. We cut the arms and managed to squeeze her into it.
No comments:
Post a Comment