Friday, February 20, 2009

Nothing Too New


We haven't been doing too much around here lately...except trying to get and stay healthy! It seems that we've been sick (all of us at some point or another) for the last month or so. But, we are all well now and plan to stay that way. We head back to Dallas in about 2 weeks for a follow-up hand appointment for Sophia. We are praying for the bones to be growing in her precious little right thumb. Grayer is on the verge of crawling we think. When he wants a toy, he'll go from sitting to pretty much flopping over forward until he can pivot or roll to what he wants. He's pushing up really high and has started scooting backwards when on the ground. Just a matter of time I think. For some reason I haven't been taking many pictures lately, so I don't have a lot to post. All of these are of Grayer. I need to catch up on Sophia pictures soon.

Grayer at 8 months. When I took him in for an appointment the other day he was 22lbs even.

Sean got our child dressed this day. I personally would never pair blue and white track pants with this green and black pot of gold shirt, but hey? I don't exactly know when it happened, but some time between 6 and 8 months old Grayer's hair just started laying down flat. I think it's just too long to spike now.


Wearing Nonnie's sunglasses

Grayer's behind....all probably 5 pounds of it

No comments: