Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Getting Ready for Baby

cute in my baseball cap

mommy at 31 weeks pregnant

my play-do kitty

still can't get enough Mr. Potato Head glasses


trying out the new swing in the nursery

spending time with Namrata (aka Dr. Patel now)

The last few weeks we've been getting ready for there to be a new baby in the house. Sophia officially has a "big girl" room now. All of the nursery furniture has been moved out and into the baby's room. Sophia has finally admitted that the crib is "baby brover's" and not "my bed" anymore! I've decorated most of the nursery, with a few things left to do. Last week, my girl did some of the funniest things that I had to write them in a journal so I wouldn't forget. A quick summary would include: telling me "I eat da booger", telling Sean she wants a "mole on my face", licking her fingers to turn the pages of a hardback book, and singing all week long into a black rock she dubbed her "micaphone". She likes to tell us she's a princess, that mommy is the queen, and that daddy is the king. We asked her what her baby brother would be, and she said "he's moving". To explain - I tell her all the time, "you're brother is moving, do you want to feel?" I guess she figured this was the best description for him. It was so funny!

No comments: