Friday, April 11, 2008

Big changes

eating grated cheese with a spoon!

Easter Sunday

Mr. Potato Head's glasses don't quite fit

3 generations: Sean, Grandma Opal, Sophia

Sleepy girl in the morning

Sophia is about to make some big changes.....this weekend we're putting her into a big girl bed. I asked her the other day if she was ready, and she looked up and said "not yet, momma". However, we have to get the crib into the new nursery and give her some time to get adjusted to sleeping this new way. We went to Albuquerque last weekend to see Sean's Grandma Opal. Sophia loved spending time with her and couldn't give her enough hugs and kisses. Sophia's language is really that of a somewhat grown-up person these days. I can have full conversations with her and it's really nice. Soon we'll be back to guessing what a little person is trying to tell us. I only have 10 weeks left until our son is due!

No comments: