Thursday, December 20, 2007

One Smart Cookie

One of my favorite spots...top of daddy's closet

Practicing my balancing skills

I've still got crazy hair

Helping mom make brownies

These heels work with this outfit

Dad put me in this silly sweatshirt

Sophia understands all about Christmas this year, and is eagerly awaiting Santa to come and bring her presents. We can't wait to see her reaction to everything waiting for her Christmas morning! She is growing up before our eyes and turning into a little girl. She can do so many things now. Here are just a few:

-She's potty training herself....she's gone potty everyday the last week just be telling me "mom, need to potty" and standing by the bathroom door until I let her in. It's amazing and I haven't had to really do anything!!
-She knows all of her colors and shapes (the basic ones anyways)
-She can say her ABCs and count to 10 (she actually understand counting now, not just reciting the numbers)
-She knows so many songs.....itsy bitsy spider, wheels on the bus, jesus loves me, doe a deer
-She says "sorry" now when she's done something wrong, and means it





















No comments: