Emily and Sophia getting a free piggy back ride on Sean
Having fun in the bath
Playing daddy's ukulele

I can't believe that it's almost December. We have had fun with the holidays. We went to the pumpkin patch around the end of October, and then we celebrated Thanksgiving with family this past week. We have so much to be thankful for! Sophia is talking in 3-6 word sentences now most of the time. The other day I was making a dessert, and she said to me...."mommy, I wanna help you". She's still a tiny tot. At 21 months, she weighs just 21 pounds. She's such a smart little girl. We had friends in from Colorado last week and they have a 2 year old. The girls had fun with each other and we kept them busy between the Living Desert Zoo and going to Project Playground. It was really good to see them. And....we're excited to say that we are going to have another baby in June! I'm almost to the end of the first trimester, and things are looking great so far. We'll keep everyone updated. Happy Holidays!!!

1 comment:
Congrats on your pregnancy! Hope all goes well for you, keep us updated. Love you guys and hope you have a great Christmas!! The Townes
Post a Comment