Saturday, May 12, 2007

New Tricks


looking chic in new sunglasses

sharing her milk with baby


shady ladies

momma's closet is fun



posing for the camera


Sophia just hit 15 months. She is actually lighter now than she was at her one year checkup. So busy with all of that walkin' that she's losing weight!! She gets busier everyday. She's found a new hiding place......my closet. She'll get in there and just hang out. Loves it. It seems like she's doing something new everyday. Here are a few of her new tricks:



  • says "toofbrush" when she wants to brush her teeth
  • doing headstands/bending over
  • climbing everything (couches, chairs, out of grocery cart!)
  • smiling on request for the camera
  • attached to her baby....baby goes everywhere Sophia goes

I'm sure there are more, but that's all I can think of right now. She's super fun and so funny these days. Sean and I have such a great time with her.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is such a doll