

playing with my pal, Dathan

We've had an eventful past two weeks at the Dunagan household! Last weekend we finally were able to move into our new house, and we're enjoying it so much! I keep losing Sophia because she's so busy exploring every room, drawer, cabinet, and cubby hole. She's adjusted great to her new room. The week and a half before we moved, she was so, so sick. Thank goodness it's over with, but she had a bronchial infection and then ended up with the stomach bug on top of that for 6 days!! It was the longest 6 days so far....at least it seemed that way. But on the brighter side of things, she's doing something new that's really funny. Sophia says"blah do bee do dah dah re see ma". I say "Really, Sophia?" Sophia says "Yeah". It's so clear, like she totally knows what she's saying. She's full of stories and lots of mischief. I'm just so thankful that she's healthy again.
No comments:
Post a Comment