Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Busy Bees


mmmmm, bananas are yummy

ready for church


first time in the snow



Busy, busy....that's what we are these days. Sophia's busy playing and getting into stuff, and I'm busy chasing her around. She is super fast sometimes. With all of this mobility she's had a few bumps and bruises. I'm sure there's more where that came from though. She took 4 steps the other day without holding onto anything, and she's getting better at walking with just 1 hand held. Everywhere we go people tell me she looks just like Sean. She has such a sweet personality, and she loves to make us laugh. The girl has some serious rhythm. She has started a new dance move....swaying. It's hilarious. She'll bounce up and down, and then sway side to side. I love it. She points out noses and eyes and sometimes mouths, but noses are by far her favorite. Sophia also says a lot more "words" lately. Some of her faves are "bayboo" (Mable), mama, daddy, and uh-oh. She'll be a toddler in just a few weeks. Bye baby days, hello toddler years!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful. It is hard to believe that she is almost 1! Time sure does fly by so fast. You are very blessed to have such a bundle of joy in Sophia. It was great to see you at the baby shower. I love the pants on the head....priceless.