Monday, January 07, 2013

Funnies and Other Stuff

No pictures in this post but just some funny things the kids have said lately and what they are like right now.

Upon getting breakfast as McDonalds and asking Grayer several times if he wanted anything, he said no. I got a tiny burrito. Not even half way done, Grayer asks for half of it. I told him no and he says "God would want you to share with me"! I had to give it to him after that!

Grayer says that Haley from his school is "trouble" after she says he is her boyfriend.

Sophia still pronounces performance as "peeformance":)

Her New Years goals she set at church: 1) dance better this year than last and 2) if she doesn't know how to spell a word, change that

Grayer and I fight with light sabers alot. He makes me be Darth Maul Girl. We are into authentic fighting:)

Weighed the kids the other night. Grayer is 46lbs and Sophia is 43lbs

Grayer loves to watch the Avengers (cartoon version). Even with lots of correcting, he still calls it the Revengers!

Sophia is very into makeovers and doing hair.

They both LOVE riding bikes and scooters outside. Both ride without training wheels and do really well.

Sophia finally is on the verge of losing her first tooth! The bottom right one.

At almost 7years old, Sophia wears a size 10 shoe and a 5/6 in clothes. At 4.5 years, Grayer wears an 11 shoe and a 5/6 in clothes:)

Their favorite breakfast is peanut butter and marshmallow creme sandwiches.

Grayer could eat pepperonis every day. They are his fave. Sophia could eat candy all day every day if I'd let her. The girl loves her sweets.

1 comment:

ksklein said...

They are so cute. I love the funny things kids say at this age and it's great you're recording them. They'll love it some day when you read it back to them!