Just a few funny pictures from the end of February. We were at Wal-Mart checking out in the electronics section, and there was a movie on the bottom that caught Sophia's eye. You can imagine that the picture on the front was of a guy doing this. She goes "mom, look" and does her impersonation. It was so funny.

Grayer loves his hook-on highchair that we put him in at restaurants. This thing has had some serious usage between our 2 kids. One of the best $20 purchases ever!

Sophia giving me one of her glamorous smiles

I was making dinner, and gave her a cutting board and plastic lettuce knife. She chopped the lettuce, bell pepper, and celery for her salad. She's getting pretty handy in the kitchen.

I know I just posted a picture of Grayer's heiny, but can you believe the bottom half of this child? It's very squeezable!
No comments:
Post a Comment