Thursday, November 30, 2006

It's the most wonderful time of the year......

Sophia and Ellison


Look at those 4 teeth



Mommy's gift-wrappin' helper


Sophia, Abby, and Emmy all dressed up for Thanksgiving



Working together on the learning table


Playing Nonnie's piano

Blue-eyed girl

Kissing mommy


Sophia is fascinated with the Christmas tree. She'll just stare at the lights and grab at the ornaments. Good thing she's short....she's not able to fully reach everything yet. We had a great Thanksgiving. We spent time with both families and ate lots of great food. We also got to play with Ellison Faith, the daughter of a friend of mine from OT school. They are 3 weeks apart and it was so much fun to see them play together. It was wonderful to see Nicole and Adam. I love catching up with old friends. Sophia's cruising along the furniture now. She's getting pretty good at sidestepping. As much as I want her to, I just don't know if she's going to be a crawler. Oh'well..... She has 4 teeth now, and her top ones are gigantic!! I can only imagine how bad they hurt coming in. She babbles on and on and wants to pull to stand on anything that she can get her hands on. We're pretty sure this year she'll be more interested in the giftwrap and boxes than the actual presents, but we're looking forward to Christmas time with her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I wish I could get to see you all. Miss you much! We may move back to Tx next year and hopefully get to see Sophia in person sometime! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Oh Tara,
She is so so cute and getting big so fast. You have such a beautiful little girl. Hope to catch up with you soon. Love ya'll

Steph