Friday, August 18, 2006

Half a Year Old


What did you do to my hair, mom?

I love this stacker!

Just gettin' my diapey changed.

Yucky shots...ughhh

My Sophia is already half a year old. Time really does go by so fast. I think this will be the easiest way to keep posting pictures as Sophia grows. She's trying all sorts of new things lately. She can sit up by herself for a long time to play with her toys, and she's starting to cover some ground when she's rolling. She flipped onto her tummy today and decided she liked napping that way. She looks like such a big girl sometimes. Where did my little baby go? I took her in last week for her 6 month appt. and she was 17.4lbs and 25.5 inches long. She is healthy...I feel so blessed. The other day at the grocery store an elderly man came up to us and said "boy, she's a hefty one; by the time she's a year old she'll be carrying mother". It was so funny. People love to comment on your baby, this I have learned. I hope you enjoy watching Sophia grow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tara,

What a great idea, I think I am going to have to copy you! Hope you don't mind! She is so adorable!